Tuesday, July 20, 2010

MOG for Mobile Phones


Today MOG launched its Android and iPhone mobile apps. So far, the reviews have been good.

This is the culmination of months of hard work by the MOG team...and also yours truly. I learned a lot and believe this app is superior in several ways to some of my previous efforts. Not perfect yet, but we'll be working on these for a while.

These apps are also the latest step in the music services my friends and I have been envisioning for over a decade: (nearly) Every song in the world is available for your immediate listening. Or download to the phone for playback later without a connection. High quality sound, too.

I've been working in digital media for so long I sometimes forget to appreciate the paradise we've created.

So if you have an iPhone or Android phone, go get MOG! 3 day free trial, or just go ahead and sign up.

No comments: